With the average salary of a Chief Information Security Officer being $154,000 per Payscale, most small to medium businesses (SMB) are not able to afford to keep one on staff.
For a fraction of the cost, Uniserve provides a team of professional engineers, analysts and security managers to fill the role of a CISO and provide the same or greater level of service that an on-staff CISO would provide. Even if your organization has a CISO, the Uniserve team is able to coordinate to take some of the burden off of them and allow them to focus and prioritize the parts of the strategy they are experts at. This alleviates mundane tasks and brings a greater level of efficiency.
Some of the services provided through the CISO-as-a-Service Program are:
- Evaluation and reporting of IT threat landscape
- Creating business and business unit specific strategies
- Devising global policy and controls to reduce risk
- Lead auditing and compliance initiatives
- Executive and board reporting and presentations